The purpose of this policy is to set out how pivotplusdesign manages any information it collects from web site visitors, customers and suppliers.
In summary, it is our policy to:
- Only collect as much information as is required to provide you with a service and meet our legal obligations;
- Store all collected information in a secure location
- Provide access to the information by the owner as requested, or to a third party (such as law enforcement agencies) as it is required to do so by law;
- Provide the owner with the tools to add, edit or remove the information we have collected;
- Ensure all staff are engaged in binding agreements that protects the privacy of the information we collect;
- Protect all transactions to and from our website(s) that transmit sensitive information using a minimum 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificate; Please Note that we do not currently collect Credit Card information from our clients
- Never sell or trade any information that has been collected without notifying the owner and allowing them to add, edit or remove the information we have collected.
- In addition, when a domain name is registered by a customer, certain information is collected for use on the WHOIS service. The WHOIS service allows internet users to query a domain name to find out the identity and contact details of the registrant (the owner). The public WHOIS service is a standard feature of domain name service providers around the world.
- In relation to .au domain names, please see auDA's WHOIS policy at http://www.auda.org.au/policies/currentpolicies/2010-06/ which sets out auDA's guidelines on the collection, disclosure and use of WHOIS data.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at email@example.com
These Terms & Conditions were last updated on 30 January 2017
End of Page